The CBA Alberta Executive Committee proudly announces the decision to sponsor a limited number of Alberta Young Lawyers to attend the CBA Young Lawyers Conference being held in Toronto on June 5, 2020.
The sponsorship amount - up to $1,000 per member - is first come, first served, based on the selection criteria described below and can only be applied to conference registration, flights and one night's hotel accommodation. Other out-of-pocket expenses will be the responsibility of the member.
Each selected Young Lawyer commits to the following:
- CBA member in good standing.
- No more than 10 years of call.
- Agree to register for the conference and fully participate in all professional development and social events on June 5.
- Agree to provide for distribution to Young Lawyer Section members and/or other members a one-page post-conference report on the value of the conference.
- Agree to pay expenses up front and following the conference once participation is confirmed, submit an expense claim including original receipts.
Interested members should complete the subsidy application form linked below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be addressed to Executive Director Maureen Armitage at 403-218-4315.