Are you an approachable, responsive and resourceful Family Law Lawyer? Do you share McKercher LLP’s core values of respect, integrity, and innovation? Do you put your clients first? If you answered “yes” and are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join one of the largest law firms in Saskatchewan, we want to hear from you.
Our Family Law Practice Group is experienced and thorough. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside senior partners and continue the development of your legal skills. You will also have the opportunity to enhance your court skills as well as collaborative and mediation skills, while supporting the continued development and promotion of the McKercher LLP Family Law Practice Group. You will become an integral part of a collegial team of legal professionals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 5 to 8 years of legal experience, with a focus in Family Law
- Is able to manage files independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent legal analysis and judgement skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed professionalism and teamwork competencies
- Additional experience in Corporate/Commercial Law would be considered an asset
- Active membership with the Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Strong relationship management and business development skills with preference being given to candidates who have previously developed a strong reputation in the area of Family Law
Interested candidates should forward confidential electronic applications, including a cover letter and resume, to
McKercher LLP to the attention of Veronica A. Bendig, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com. Initial applications will be reviewed April 9, 2021. This position will remain open until filled.
For more information visit www.mckercher.ca/careers.
With offices in Regina and Saskatoon, McKercher LLP has over 75 practicing lawyers in all major areas of law. These lawyers are backed by an outstanding team of support staff with a wealth of resources. We are strategically positioned to take advantage of all that Saskatchewan has to offer. Tracing our roots back to 1926, we are proud of what we have accomplished and consistently work towards serving our clients with innovation and integrity.
McKercher LLP is an equal opportunity employer and fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We are proud to acknowledge that our offices are located on Treaty 4 and 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis.