Are you an associate lawyer with experience in insurance litigation? Looking for a new opportunity? Do you share McKercher LLP’s core values of respect, integrity, and innovation? Do you put your clients first? If you answered “yes” and are looking for a new exciting opportunity to join one of the largest law firms in Saskatchewan, we want to hear from you.
Our Insurance Law Practice Group is known and respected throughout Canada as being experienced and thorough litigators with an impressive track record. Our client-first philosphy combined with a collegial atmosphere provide an experience of learning and achievement. Associates at McKercher LLP are a significant and valued part of our team.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with a strong focus in litigation
- Experience with Insurance Litigation would be preferred
- Additional experience in medical or personal injury would be considered an asset
- Excellent legal analysis and judgement skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed professionalism and teamwork competencies
- Active membership with the Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Strong relationship management and business development skills with preference being given to candidates who have previously developed a reputation in the Insurance Industry
Interested candidates should forward confidential electronic applications, including a cover letter and resume, to
McKercher LLP to the attention of Veronica A. Bendig, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com. Initial applications will be reviewed April 9, 2021. These positions will remain open until filled.
For more information visit www.mckercher.ca/careers.
With offices in Regina and Saskatoon, McKercher LLP has over 75 practicing lawyers in all major areas of law. These lawyers are backed by an outstanding team of support staff with a wealth of resources. We are strategically positioned to take advantage of all that Saskatchewan has to offer. Tracing our roots back to 1926, we are proud of what we have accomplished and consistently work towards serving our clients with innovation and integrity.
McKercher LLP is an equal opportunity employer and fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We are proud to acknowledge that our offices are located on Treaty 4 and 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis.