Who we are:
Mary MacGregor Law Corporation delivers corporate commercial, commercial land and wills and estates services to clients from our Kamloops office. Our clientele includes many participants in B.C.’s beef cattle industry as well as other resource and service sector clients throughout the Interior.
The firm established in 1995, includes two lawyers, Mary MacGregor, K.C. and Beth Blackwell and 10+ support staff. Located in downtown Kamloops, a great place to live with exceptional lifestyle opportunities.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Corporate Commercial Lawyer to help with the demands of that practice area. The ideal Candidate will:
- Have an in depth of understanding and ability to connect with people of the Interior including our rural clients.
- Have experience and/or an interest to understand the agriculture sector, and other resource and service-based businesses. Farm Kid preferred!
- Qualified, or currently able to qualify, to practice law in BC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you are looking for:
- A boutique style firm with supportive colleagues that values work life balance.
- An opportunity to put down roots and grow in your practice with a well-established firm.
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- A great place to live:
- Affordable cost of living and attainable housing market
- Short commutes with big city amenities
- Longest summers in Canada
- Fabulous wineries, BC’s best golf courses and endless outdoor activities
- Still unsure, here are more resources to help you to decide:
Link to apply: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Mary-Macgregor-Law-Corporation-2